[new android game] Coral City – how do you like it?
sorry for the post in English but I don't speak your language
I just wanted to let you know that our game studio (called Lonely Sock, based in Prague) has just launched its first game Coral City
on the Android Market in Norway. This is our first public release so we'd love to hear your feedback! Please let us know anything you like / don't like so that we can continue to improve the game. It's free so no risk involved.Coral City - free download from the Android Market
Here is a brief description of the game/features:
Dive deep down to Coral City and build your underwater paradise!
Experience the vast coral world and its colorful Merpeople
inhabitants. Our game puts you in control of Coral City's destiny. How
it will look and evolve is completely up to you!
- Build a fantastic underwater city of your dreams
- Be inspired by an abundance of coral buildings, homes, business,
services and oceanic decorations
- Fulfill funny quests for the adorable Merpeople and get sweet rewards
- Enjoy lovely, original graphics never seen on Android before
- Play offline if you wish (no need to be connected to the Internet)
- Send gifts, visit your friends’ cities and enjoy a variety of social
features (coming soon!)